ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Identity in action

This account of a former landlord in East Cleveland explains why blacks and other non-whites will never stop chasing down whites and trying to live in white societies until segregation prevents them from doing so:
East Cleveland has its own black-run municipal court. Sitting in that courtroom as the only white person was probably the most unpleasant part of my East Cleveland experience. It was even worse than hearing gun shots; that was over in an instant. But going to court, I always felt like the white outsider—and that everyone assumed I was there to screw over the brothers. You had to sit in a small room—a very small room—with a woman and her family whom you were trying to throw out on the street. I can’t entirely explain why, but I dreaded it beyond belief. The derelict city hall building and courtroom—typical of any black enterprise I have ever known—had a miserable, oppressive atmosphere that added to my misery.

The blacks in court had a strange informality among themselves that made it clear that they were in charge, and that whites were second-class citizens. Once, I was sitting in the courtroom awaiting my case when my tenant walked in as another case was being heard. He yelled out, “How ya doin’, judge?” The judge replied, “Larry, we’ll be with you shortly.” My lawyer looked at me and said, “Prepare to be screwed.”

Another time I heard a person in court for a traffic violation have a lively discussion with the judge about the movie Drum Line. They both thought the band at local Shaw High School compared favorably to the band in the movie.

Our black municipal judge seemed to do anything possible to favor the poor black residents of East Cleveland, and had no apparent respect for the property rights of white landlords. By Ohio law, when a tenant fails to pay rent, the landlord may give the tenant a notice whereby the tenant has three days to pay, after which the landlord may file in court for an eviction. If the tenant has not paid the rent by the appointed court hearing, a move-out date is set, usually ten days after the hearing. The whole process takes about five or six weeks. Once, after going through the trouble and expense of this process to evict a non-paying tenant, I went to the court clerk to arrange a move-out, whereby the landlord and bailiff go to the unit and remove the tenant and his possessions.

The black clerk told me the judge had put a hold on the move-out date because the tenant had filed a “motion to stay.” I asked how this could be; I had never heard of a motion to stay. I had not received any rent for two months and had gone to the trouble and expense of this legal proceeding only to have it ignored. The clerk responded, “Tenants have rights, too,” and explained that in a “motion to stay,” the black judge granted a poor tenant extra time to get her affairs in order; the landlord was never informed of this proceeding. He didn’t explicitly say that this was something the black judge did just for black tenants who owed money to white landlords, but it sure seemed that way.

I lost my temper and yelled, “Look at your city! It’s a dump because of actions like this.” East Cleveland is the only court in Ohio that honors the “motion to stay;” it is something the judge made up and is not based on Ohio law. Other landlords have told me they have had tenants skip rent for another six months because of this scam.

Most of the time, blacks put on a show of solidarity with their brethren, but in private their true feelings sometimes come out: “Please don’t send that black repairman again, he never fixes it right,” or, “If I ever move from here I’m not moving to another black area, I only want to move to a white area.” I also heard, “I’m not going there. It’s too black.”

Once a thriving city of 40,000, East Cleveland now has a population of 17,000 and is in ruins, with street after street of abandoned and decaying homes and buildings. Former mayors and city officials are in prison for corruption. Schools that were once excellent now pass only two or three of 24 state tests, even though they receive more funding per pupil than most suburban schools. The police and fire departments are reduced to skeleton staffs, and many city services have disappeared. The mayor and city council president have recently been recalled, and the city’s only hope of survival is either declaring bankruptcy or merging with Cleveland. At one time, blacks moved to East Cleveland for a better life; now it is a destination of last resort.
Is that what you want for your hometown? Is it really worth the knowledge that no one ever... actually, you know, they'll call you racist anyhow.

People who lived in East Cleveland as late as the 1970s have told me what a great town it was, and how they loved Shaw High School. Now there are no stores or businesses. Instead of living in an affordable community close to Cleveland’s cultural center, whites choose one-hour commutes and mortgages they can’t afford in order to escape from blacks. East Cleveland today is the result of a black population with black leadership, and until America begins to understand race, there are more East Clevelands in our future.

Labels: ,

142 Comments:

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 3:32 PM  

These are Americans and they are just as capable of sustaining the American dream and the nation as the orginal founding stock.

Or at least that's what I heard!

Blogger dc.sunsets February 12, 2017 3:45 PM  

I've now realized that whether it's the USSR's "socialist economy" that lived on almost 70 years after Mises' Socialism irrefutably proved the impossibility of socialist calculation, or the 50+ year history of Utopian denial-of-reality political policies across the Western world, all any of this is is a huge fad.

That's right--a fad. Hula hoops, poodle skirts, it's all no more based in reason than popular genres of music or fiction.

It just doesn't matter how predictably catastrophic are the inevitable results, once the herd dynamics are fully engaged there's simply no stopping the train, it will run until it stops of its own accord. It has a life of its own.

I think all times are always Extraordinary Popular Delusions driven by mankind's perpetual Madness of Crowds.

Blogger cheddarman February 12, 2017 3:49 PM  

Every antifa in Ohio should have to do hard labor in this hell hole

OpenID paworldandtimes February 12, 2017 3:51 PM  

There is one kind of White landlord I relish getting screwed over by his black tenants: one who rents out properties in White neighborhoods, often accepting Section 8 vouchers.

They are the worst of scum, and the embodiment of "privatized profits, socialized costs" on the micro-scale.

PA

Blogger Unknown February 12, 2017 3:52 PM  

"Motion to Stay", yikes. I hope the 9th circuit court of appeals doesn't catch wind of this. They will refer to it as established precedent so as to create new law so that illegals can never be deported.

Anonymous Daniel H February 12, 2017 3:53 PM  

"Motion to Stay", yikes. I hope the 9th circuit court of appeals doesn't catch wind of this. They will refer to it as established precedent so as to create new law so that illegals can never be deported.

Blogger dc.sunsets February 12, 2017 3:54 PM  

PA, add to that list the Refugee Resettlement Agencies' employees taking their 30 pieces of silver to shafts their neighbors while bathing in the dopamine of goodfeelz.

Anonymous smick February 12, 2017 3:57 PM  

East Cleveland was basically a no-go zone when I went to CWRU circa 2000. Even taking the Rapid (subway) at the wrong hour was rolling the dice. I can't imagine what it's like now after a real estate crash and 17 more years of neglect. Fortunately, CWRU is leading the way in tranny-bathroom technology, so maybe things will turn around.

Anonymous Cyclone Bob February 12, 2017 4:02 PM  

Any White entering a courtroom like that should appear in blackface. If the niggers figure it out, well, he was already predestined to lose; if he's Robert Downey-good, he might just have a chance.

That, and the landlords need to rediscover the Promethean Gift.

Blogger Nationalist Flicka February 12, 2017 4:08 PM  

Articles like this are why I read here and it's in my top three places I check each morning.

Blogger Thucydides February 12, 2017 4:10 PM  

Living in a lawless society means you will essentially have to take the law into your own hands.

The least problematic idea may be to register as a numbered or anonymous business and hire a "vibrant" individual to represent you in court. Deception may go a long way towards getting the system to work for you rather than against you.

You should also consider hiring vibrants to collect the rent directly. Paying them as a percentage of what they collect (up to the specified monthly amount) should provide lots of incentives to ensure you receive your payments.

Hiring a vibrant moving company and having them show up on the appointed day (motions to stay notwithstanding) and letting them know payment is contingent on having all the stuff removed from the house and away by the end of the business day could also be a fine incentive for tenants to follow the rules of contract and property rights.

I feel for you in a way, obviously you either inherited the property or thought that buying undervalued properties and collecting rents was a good business model to follow. In a lawful society, that makes sense, but in a lawless society, you are on your own......

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros February 12, 2017 4:12 PM  

As soon as enough people realize that these blacks fit the definition of "racism = prejudice + power," they'll change the definition again.

Blogger david jonsson February 12, 2017 4:12 PM  

I used to landlord and Section 8 in Rockford IL destroyed this nice Swedish community by bringing in blacks from Chicago. It's now a destitute crime ridden hell hole of desperation amd demise. Hashtag blight.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents February 12, 2017 4:16 PM  

It's all the fault of liberals. Just ask any true believer in the blank slate.

Blogger Cecil Henry February 12, 2017 4:17 PM  

This is the whole basis of why segregation is perfectly reasonable, both in separate nations and communities now.

Non-whites want to chase DOWN whites because Whites provide the social, moral and literal capital that subsidizes their lives and makes them better --- at the expense of Whites.

IT is a subtle attack and theft of the White community.

So no they can't come: BUILD YOUR OWN.

This is also why so may leftists, who through envy or outright hatred want to bring down OTHER Whites, want 'diversity' brought to every White community.

Only then are Whites unable to avoid this covert subsidization and theft of the community capital they have built -- until of course the 'minorities' have time to try to gain control themselves. Because 'equality you know'


In Canada Muslim MP's are pushing ethnic activism under the guise of stopping 'Islamophobia' in Canada-- meaning of course preventing and censoring ANY objection to the invasion, Sharia and White interests.

Blogger tz February 12, 2017 4:20 PM  

Motion to Stay in the home without paying rent for a few more months.

It happened to Detroit.

The suburbs are now having problems - I haven't looked back to see what was going on, but a lot of people moving across 8 mile were surprised there were codes so they couldn't create eyesores and nuisances. Detroit has similar codes but they are never enforced. I'm waiting for some major disturbance. Even so, the suburban police aren't bothering with things like traffic laws (cars without a plate, and the driver without a license or insurance).

I'm glad Trump has taken on the Judiciary. The Cuckservatives are a smoking crater. The Main Swamp Media are a smoking crater. The left has been throwing everything they had against Trump only to have it rebound on them. Now they are throwing the Judiciary. Congress is already talking about splitting up the 9th circus, and I wonder if it goes to the Supreme Court if Trump will insist Ginsberg recuse herself after her rants.

OpenID paworldandtimes February 12, 2017 4:23 PM  

“If I ever move from here I’m not moving to another black area, I only want to move to a white area."

With Civil Rights, White social capital was no longer seen as something for the country's institutions protect. It's become something to be strip-mined and redistributed.

PA

Anonymous gxg February 12, 2017 4:25 PM  

david jonsson wrote:Section 8 in Rockford IL destroyed this nice Swedish community by bringing in blacks from Chicago. It's now a destitute crime ridden hell hole of desperation amd demise.

Same thing happened in Benton Harbor, Michigan. A nice, safe small-town was utterly ruined. Two hours from Chicago, and in a different state, still managed to be invaded by big-city blacks, once the low-income housing acted as a lure. Well, that and nice, safe schools, which soon became dangerous sh*tholes. That was over forty years ago, and the place is still a smoking ruin of the once-nice community it used to be.

Blogger pyrrhus February 12, 2017 4:29 PM  

This scenario has happened over and over in the Chicago area, often propelled by the actions of HUD. Property values in the Chicago area are incredibly correlated, in a negative way, with the percentage of blacks, and to a much lesser extent, hispanics, in the neighborhood.

Blogger pyrrhus February 12, 2017 4:30 PM  

I'm waiting for Martha's Vineyard to get section 8 housing.....waiting, waiting...

Blogger pyrrhus February 12, 2017 4:34 PM  

@8 "That, and the landlords need to rediscover the Promethean Gift."
In Chicago, thousands of properties on the south and west sides have been torched for the insurance money in the last 50 years...maybe tens of thousands....

Blogger Alexander Thompson February 12, 2017 4:42 PM  

Burn down your properties and leave town. They aren't worth anything anymore and it's not like your tenants can rebuild them.

Anonymous Nick February 12, 2017 4:44 PM  

The areas west and south of downtown Cleveland were pretty depressing when I was there from the RNC last July. I heard about how much worse East Cleveland was. One of my Uber drivers said she had seven kids, I didn't ask how many men she had them with.

Blogger Kona Commuter February 12, 2017 4:45 PM  

Kinda related. I'm still sore at a previous (large) employer cheating me out of money. They like to tout their diversity. Yeah, diversity on the factory floor but all white male managers. So my plan for next wage negotiation time is to come in as a Union Rep & accuse them of racism / sexism & push for diversity hires in management.

If I shame them into hiring just ONE I'd be happy.

Anonymous NateM February 12, 2017 4:48 PM  

From growing up in Cleveland, can confirm. East Cleveland is the punchline of every joke about going to the hood. It really is as bad as they say. I would measure it up in pure hood crappiness with South Chicago back in the day when people ran from Comiskey to their cars at night because the projects were right next door. Looking at Google maps now, I see the main "business district" consists of a walgreens, an african hair braiding place, two dollar stores and a uhaul. Kinda telling. Even Collinwood would have been a better place to move back in the day and every month or two there the mob was blowing up someone's car. The hour commute thing is slightly exaggerated though, unlike a lot of other major cities Cleveland has some decent suburbs that aren't too awful far from downtown.

Blogger Michael Maier February 12, 2017 4:53 PM  

Well Kratman says we owes deeses blackses fo da slaveries.

Blogger SDaly February 12, 2017 5:05 PM  

See also, Camden, NJ; East St. Louis, Il., ....

Blogger Carnivore February 12, 2017 5:05 PM  

Section 8 has a catch in the Chicago area. Outside of the war zones, smaller landlords typically did not accept Section 8 applicants. Then Crook, excuse me, Cook County passed legislation that made it illegal to disqualify a potential tenant based upon the source of their rent money.

Blogger Carnivore February 12, 2017 5:12 PM  

For more of the same from a different angle, see "A White Teacher Speaks Out"
https://www.amren.com/ar/2009/07/
It has this gem of an exchange:

One day I asked the bored, black faces staring back at me. “What would happen if all the white people in America disappeared tomorrow?”
“We screwed,” a young, pitch-black boy screamed back. The rest of the blacks laughed.

Anonymous NateM February 12, 2017 5:24 PM  

@22 yea some of the areas directly west are rough, up to like W 25th, but after that it's more decent, getting into Kamm's Corners (mostly because that's where all the Cleveland PD officers live, since they are required to live in cleveland) and Lakewood. Naturally, those used to be the areas where working class whites used to live. My best friend growing up, his father went to West Tech. Sure some of those areas were still tough back then, but at least they weren't a war zone.

Blogger theFirstMonkey February 12, 2017 5:25 PM  

Liberalism kis a disease.

Open your windowsw and run your cold water.

Hate is just a fungual infewsstian

now be free now ...

Blogger Phillip George February 12, 2017 5:29 PM  

Vox, You've largely made the case for the ethno-state.
You won. Keep at it, hammer the case shut.

But, and there's always the but, Pentecost, supercedes the Ethnostate. Europe was Christendom. The British Empire was Christendom Reformed.

Maybe you "need" the ethnostate to re-reform the superstate.
Keep it up.
You don't build rockets without rocket science. You don't have civilisation without Christian Law. Much the same as gravity is impervious to opinion. Truth isn't a consensus vote.

Kill relativism, it's killing everything it can.

Blogger Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club February 12, 2017 5:32 PM  

A illuminating demonstration of dyscivic nationalism, from the dysfunctional identity group that many otherwise clever people think just need to be catered to more and then their innate greatness will finally burst into glorious flower!

Anonymous Not Tom Kratman February 12, 2017 5:33 PM  

I see Vox Day is also peddling Fake News.

This is why the alt-right will fail...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/holocaust-denial-anti-semitism-amazon-books-sold-far-right-nazi-hitler-a7575841.html

“Every day, Amazon promotes a selection of literature advocating Holocaust denial and Jew hatred.

“Anybody searching Amazon for books about the Holocaust, including children working on school projects, will inevitably be shown Amazon’s squalid cesspool of neo-Nazi titles.

“Amazon’s conditions prohibit the sale of ‘offensive material’ but these titles are ‘dispatched and sold by Amazon’.

“Amazon is profiting from the trade in titles promoting Holocaust denial and anti-Semitic conspiracy myths.”

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 5:41 PM  

31. Phillip George

You don't have civilisation without Christian Law.

You don't have it at all anywhere in sub-Saharan Africa regardless of law or Christianity.

You do have it in Japan in the absence of Christianity.

Christianity is an essential part of Western Civilization, but it doesn't create that condition by itself.

White Europeans combined with traditional Christianity are required for the existence of Western Civilization.

As in Japan some other form of civilization could arise in Europe, or among those of European descent in the absence of Christianity, but it wouldn't be what we know as Western Civilization.

Anonymous Bobby Farr February 12, 2017 5:42 PM  

Blacks are a native ethnic group and, at this point, a distraction from the much more important work of sealing borders and deporting foreigners of all races. I think the Milo/Coulter line of blacks being unique in terms of historical wrongs and having a privileged claim on resources relative to foreigners is the approach to take. It may bring some black votes to the nativist side and also furthers the narrative that foreigners are here at the sufferance of the natives and occupy an inferior role.

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 5:44 PM  

Not Tom Kratman

Could you possibly be more incoherent?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 12, 2017 5:44 PM  

Obviously Mr. Wright only need to lecture them on the "Proposition", it be cool then.

Blogger demo February 12, 2017 5:46 PM  

I don't know what it is about my neighborhood but when I moved here four years ago it was all white minus the one single black lady living next door to me. I said morning once and got the stink eye. Fuck her.

Anyway, about a year later a census lady comes by asking about race in the neighborhood... I answer a few questions and boom, a year later we've got blacks on the end of the street, across from me, a hispanic couple the next street over, and an arab couple across the street as well. How the hell did that happen so quick? Anyway, this past couple months I see moving trucks and start thinking about where its time to move to...

I can't tell you how relieved I was that we had two young white families move in and took the place of the black families.I still don't know how this is happening so fast.

Racist? Probably. Who gives a fuck?

Feels good man.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 12, 2017 5:56 PM  

All black neighborhoods will be vibrant and diverse so don't you conservatives and progressives worry about blacks living in all black neighborhoods because those neighborhoods will be all black and just wonderful.

Blogger Rusty Fife February 12, 2017 6:01 PM  

Mr.MantraMan wrote:All black neighborhoods will be vibrant and diverse so don't you conservatives and progressives worry about blacks living in all black neighborhoods because those neighborhoods will be all black and just wonderful.

I smell no hint of heresy to the Proposition in this statement.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 12, 2017 6:13 PM  

Yeah Rusty its not all that difficult, yet conservatives want to write 5000 word essays which do confuse the issue.

Look at Roissy's latest about Swedish stupid bitches traveling to Iran, swaddling their hair in a mooslim garment then coming back to Sweden to rule as tyrants, what a joke.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 12, 2017 6:17 PM  

Could you possibly be more incoherent?

I think that's what happens when trolls go off-script and try to improvise. Sort of like Obama when the teleprompter fails.

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 6:28 PM  

42. Jack Amok

I think that's what happens when trolls go off-script and try to improvise. Sort of like Obama when the teleprompter fails.

They aren't even smart enough to realize how stupid they sound.

Anonymous Daniel H February 12, 2017 6:30 PM  

@24 NateM

>>I see the main "business district" consists of a walgreens, an african hair braiding place, two dollar stores and a uhaul. Kinda telling.<<

Walgreens is usually a sign that a neighborhood is at least somewhat okay, but not always.

The only reason that Walgreens is still there is probably due to the fact that Walgreens always signs leases for 50-100 years duration. They probably signed the lease back in the 60s or 70s when the neighborhood was still a nice place. They are probably making just enough profit out of the store to keep it viable until the lease runs out, then they will walk away.

Walgreens is a very well run enterprise.

Blogger Joseph Bridges February 12, 2017 6:31 PM  

In the end, this kind of deterioration-by-"lifestyle" is why I was able to overcome my spouse's reluctance to depart her near-lifelong residency in MI and move the whole family South to NC. It became apparent to me, after living/working/owning property in MI, just outside Detroit, for about a decade and a half, that this sort of decay would - in pretty rapid succession - not only destroy much of the inner-cities, but would also metastasize into the rest of the State, and then destroy it all...and the State-wide economy with it. The proof of that is present-day Detroit - and Flint - and Pontiac - and many other medium-to-small cities in MI. It can also be seen in other States, nearly all of them in the North and Northeast...not only Ohio (look at Toledo, as well as Columbus, Akron and even Cincinnati), but also Illinois (Chicago and environs, etc.), Massachusetts, Connecticut, Missouri...the list goes on and on.

We got out 20 years ago - and just in time, I think - and moved (permanently) just as far South as we reasonably could.

Places (States) where this is getting - especially-rapidly - worse and worse have one commonality: They are dominated, almost entirely - especially in the larger cities - by the political-Left, nearly always led by the Democrat Party...sad but true. Check it out...

Blogger Wanderer February 12, 2017 6:48 PM  

@35

Milo and Coulter are both dead wrong about Blacks being owed anything. Whites have spent countless billions on the welfare state subsidizing black people's existence. Reparations have only made blacks worse.

Blogger Benjamin Kraft February 12, 2017 7:04 PM  

@45. As always, they eat themselves alive.

I'm starting to think that Ouroboros is a pretty pertinent symbol for Satan for many, many reasons.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents February 12, 2017 7:05 PM  

They are dominated, almost entirely - especially in the larger cities - by the political-Left

Boulder, Colorado is totally left, but doesn't look like Detroit. Ditto Portland, Oregon.

Why is that?

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 7:12 PM  

48. A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents

Boulder, Colorado is totally left, but doesn't look like Detroit. Ditto Portland, Oregon.

Add Norway, Finland, and Sweden to that leftist list before the recent Orc invasion.

It isn't leftism, it's race.

Blogger J.M. February 12, 2017 7:13 PM  

Sharrukin wrote:31. Phillip George

You don't have civilisation without Christian Law.

You don't have it at all anywhere in sub-Saharan Africa regardless of law or Christianity.

You do have it in Japan in the absence of Christianity.

Christianity is an essential part of Western Civilization, but it doesn't create that condition by itself.

White Europeans combined with traditional Christianity are required for the existence of Western Civilization.

As in Japan some other form of civilization could arise in Europe, or among those of European descent in the absence of Christianity, but it wouldn't be what we know as Western Civilization.


Sorry but you are an ignorant if you think more than 5% of Africans are real Christians when church attendance in morning and Voodoo rituals at night are the standard. Or did you really think Christians rape Virgins to cure their AIDS or eat the organs of their enemies to acquire their strength. Africa was never correctly evangelized (some sort of Crusades, Inquisition, massive death penalty), hence civilization there is just a thin veneer.

Japan is not a good example, they are only "civilized" due to being defeated and their current circumstances...

BTW you are right, without Christendom Western civilization might have never existed, not as we know at least. And north of the Rhein, there was never a civilization to write home about before their Christianization...

Blogger cheddarman February 12, 2017 7:14 PM  

By the time the dust has settled, blacks will have to take care of themselves. There wont be any extra money for whitey to throw their way.

Anonymous Bob February 12, 2017 7:21 PM  

Tell me again about this failure of the voluntary exchange of goods & services ...

Blogger Justin C February 12, 2017 7:24 PM  

#19 "I'm waiting for Martha's Vineyard to get section 8 housing.....waiting, waiting..."

Funny you should say that. They have it. It's known as the Wampanoag Tribe of Gay Head (Aquinnah) (yes I know Gay Head get your chuckles in) Anyways. The Wampanoag Tribe on the vineyard is a federally recognized indian tribe. It has no blood quantum for membership just proof of descent from the 1870 census when tribal lands were incorporated into Dukes County. There fore most of the people. have very little native blood. Like 1/8 to 1/16th. Most tribal members though are mostly cape Verdean or African American. Some work at plimouth plantation but have to cut their hair short to hide their afros and look less indian. Anyways. Tribal housing on the Island, is like section 8, except that its funneled From the federal Gov. to the tribe who doles it out mostly on single mothers and a few elderly. Alcohol and drug problems are rampant. Most of the Islands liberal white residents are more racist than you think, according to the members I know.

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 7:25 PM  

50. J.M.

Sorry but you are an ignorant if you think more than 5% of Africans are real Christians when church attendance in morning and Voodoo rituals at night are the standard. Or did you really think Christians rape Virgins to cure their AIDS or eat the organs of their enemies to acquire their strength. Africa was never correctly evangelized (some sort of Crusades, Inquisition, massive death penalty), hence civilization there is just a thin veneer.

No true Scotsman.

I take it Detroit didn't have a crusade either so that would explain what goes on there.

Or is it those crafty leftists again?

Surely there must be someplace on the planet where true black Christians are in power and the place isn't a shithole?

Surely?

Japan is not a good example, they are only "civilized" due to being defeated and their current circumstances...

So WW2 is what civilized Japan, but we couldn't manage the same with Baltimore or Detroit?

Anonymous Bob February 12, 2017 7:27 PM  

To all you racist:

How do you explain Wakanda?

Blogger Justin C February 12, 2017 7:32 PM  

wampanoags https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAMaa4hXBQI

Blogger Justin C February 12, 2017 7:35 PM  

found a better one...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ6p8G0V2Q Black indians

Anonymous #5454 February 12, 2017 7:44 PM  

Recently had Catholic Charities come to me for consulting services. I made absolutely no effort to get the cost down to anywhere near something they could afford. I really wanted them to go away and they did. Pathetic leeches under the guise of spiritual charity.

Blogger JaimeInTexas February 12, 2017 7:51 PM  

Watch until renters are out. Change all the locks and put all their junk on the curb.

Blogger Thucydides February 12, 2017 7:51 PM  

And this sort of information also helps map out the physical geography of Civil War II. Do *we* need to physically secure the entire boundaries of a Blue city, or simply subdivide it and section off particular neighbourhoods?

If it is desirable to retake a Blue city, this information also should guide the commander, employing an updated version of the "Blockhouse" strategy the British used against the Boers in the insurgency phase of the Boer War. Subdividing the city into identifiable demographic neighbourhoods provides a great means to conserve resources and build a detailed picture of the area within.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 12, 2017 7:53 PM  

Japan is not a good example, they are only "civilized" due to being defeated and their current circumstances...

Japan was civilized in their own fashion before WWII. But it still makes no difference to the argument - civilization exists in Japan sans Christianity. Civilization is absent in many nominally Christian lands in Africa and Latin America.

Christianity appears to be a very useful tool for civilization in Western European and Slavic people, but of limited utility among other populations (Barbados is the only example I can come up with of a non-European population that is both civilized and Christian, though their long association with English rule makes them far more European than your average vibrantocracy).

Blogger J.M. February 12, 2017 7:55 PM  

Sharrukin wrote:50. J.M.

No true Scotsman.

I take it Detroit didn't have a crusade either so that would explain what goes on there.

Or is it those crafty leftists again?

Surely?

Japan is not a good example, they are only "civilized" due to being defeated and their current circumstances...

So WW2 is what civilized Japan, but we couldn't manage the same with Baltimore or Detroit?


Keep showing your ignorance. What I said can be confirmed by anyone who has visited majority black countries. Most of the people in those wretched lands are not Christian, Christianity couldn't be imposed on them because by the time Europe colonized Africa, we had mostly stopped believing in Christ, we just hadn't accepted that fact and pretended to keep the faith of our ancestors...

Surely there must be someplace on the planet where true black Christians are in power and the place isn't a shithole?

Nice try your strawman argument.

So WW2 is what civilized Japan, but we couldn't manage the same with Baltimore or Detroit?

Japan was by western standards a barbarian country whose soldiers didn't refrain from raping and killing thousands of women and bayonetting pregnant women for practice (their ethnic cousins the chinese...), torturing and killing those who surrendered. For all intents and purposes their tamed demeanor was imposed, they are now just like a tiger in a cage, who will not hurt anyone until it tastes fresh bloody meat again...

By the way no one but you (Americans) is responsible when you didn't suppress with force movements like BLM or shut down idiots who preached from pulpits and universities that Egyptians were black...

Blogger Doc Rampage February 12, 2017 7:57 PM  

Conservatives have been warning for fifty years that Leftists policies were destroying the black community. It is silly to point to evidence that the black community is in bad shape as evidence that conservatives are wrong. It is, in fact, evidence that conservatives were right.

Blogger Lazarus February 12, 2017 8:00 PM  

Doc Rampage wrote:Conservatives have been warning for fifty years that Leftists policies were destroying the black community. It is silly to point to evidence that the black community is in bad shape as evidence that conservatives are wrong. It is, in fact, evidence that conservatives were right.

If blacks were smart, they would appropriate white culture.
And if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Blogger J.M. February 12, 2017 8:02 PM  

Jack Amok wrote:Japan is not a good example, they are only "civilized" due to being defeated and their current circumstances...

Japan was civilized in their own fashion before WWII. But it still makes no difference to the argument - civilization exists in Japan sans Christianity. Civilization is absent in many nominally Christian lands in Africa and Latin America.

Christianity appears to be a very useful tool for civilization in Western European and Slavic people, but of limited utility among other populations (Barbados is the only example I can come up with of a non-European population that is both civilized and Christian, though their long association with English rule makes them far more European than your average vibrantocracy).


Yes, they are so civilized that pregnant women were fair game for combat practices...

They just were clever enough to incorporate western science, even today, they haven't been able to accept their defeat and are dying slowly...

BTW Latin AMerica is just a young region with new identities, it was to expected that a few hundred years will pass before anything gets done down there with different degrees of success, akin to anywhere east of the Rhein in Julius Caesar times; it took a thousand years for them to assimilate the concept of Civilization after all...Africa on the other hand was never civilized and until their people accept Christianity and western mores they will stay that way and it's their problem.

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 8:08 PM  

62. J.M.

Nice try your strawman argument.

What strawman?

If blacks are capable of civilization then surely there must be some historical example of this?

Why isn't Detroit civilized?

Were the blacks there not Christian enough?

Why is leftist Norway?

Regular church attendance is somewhere between 5-12%.

Japan was by western standards a barbarian country whose soldiers didn't refrain from raping and killing thousands of women and bayonetting pregnant women for practice

Germany did some rather nasty things too.

So did just about everyone.

Harmlessness is the standard of civilization for cucks who shudder at what the Crusaders did in the Holy Land, and the Founders did to create the American nation.

Lot more to it than that.

Blogger Joseph Bridges February 12, 2017 8:14 PM  

48. A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents February 12, 2017 7:05 PM

They are dominated, almost entirely - especially in the larger cities - by the political-Left

Boulder, Colorado is totally left, but doesn't look like Detroit. Ditto Portland, Oregon.

Why is that?

Sorry - I spoke, perhaps, a bit in haste, and imprecisely...

Is Boulder, CO a highly-black-saturated - and dominated - city? Is that also true of Portland, OR ? Are they ALSO largely low(est)-middle to bottom-level black (or poor-white) economic class populations?

The sort of low-grade, destruction-oriented crushing of the economic and social life that is evident in ALL places that demonstrate this grinding-down of what we are pleased to refer to as "urban/suburban civilization" is, in fact, a product of BOTH Leftist/Democrat-dominant "power structures" AND sociopathic (and sometimes-psychopathic/psychotic) "lifestyles" - most frequently seen in predominantly-low-grade-black majority populations, but NOT exclusive to a single racial source; there are, observably, ALL races involved, here, with (increasingly) "Hispanic" taking the forefront in some areas...even some Asian and Middle Eastern involvement is now visible; take a look at Dearborn and West Dearborn, just to the West of Detroit, for instance.

It's a complex, however, of both largely-low-end racial "identity politics" AND Leftism/Democrat dominance, producing the grinding-down, locust-destruction effects - it proceeds fairly-slowly, for a long time...until - it doesn't; then, it goes VERY fast - suddenly. It reaches a "quantum level" - then, jumps forward.

That's what took Detroit - and is now working through the suburbs, there...headed for the EXurbs - and beyond...

It's at work - right now - in Chicago...just West of St. Louis...in some parts of NYC...in both parts of Los Angeles and much of San Francisco, and even some of San Diego...

You can SEE it happening - if you bother to look closely...

It's what I often refer to by a term I once saw in MAD Magazine, decades ago: Creeping-Meatballism ...the grinding-down of everything by people who, ably aided-and-abetted by political machinery that demands a psychotic insistence on an idiotic, lunatic vision of warped-"equality", positively REVEL in destructive social and economic behaviorism.

It simply happens that - for a variety of "reasons" - most of the people directly-involved are black - and Leftist...

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 8:16 PM  

63. Doc Rampage

Conservatives have been warning for fifty years that Leftists policies were destroying the black community.

The black community in America has been in freefall ever since they were granted full rights to behave as they wish.

They are now starting to resemble Africa, which resembles the black pestholes of Northern Brazil, which resembles Haiti, which resembles... [fill in the blank].

Does there ever come a point where you stop supplying excuses for them?

Anonymous #5454 February 12, 2017 8:16 PM  

Really? What about West 93rd and Detroit Avenue? Or anything along Detroit Avenue?

Anonymous Tipsy February 12, 2017 8:18 PM  

My mother told the story of when, in the early 60s, the great progressive dream of subsidized housing was in full swing, she and my dad went to look at the brand new projects in Schenectady. When she got there, she observed that the black tenants, instead of taking their garbage downstairs to the bin, just pushed the window screens out and tossed the garbage out of the window. I'm guessing those buildings probably didn't last for 20 years before they had to be condemned.

Blogger Redpill Angel February 12, 2017 8:21 PM  

When I sold real estate, a black army vet came to me to find a small house he could fix up. The neighborhood where my husband grew up had lots of houses in his price range, but he wouldn't even look there. It had gone completely black in twenty years. "I won't live in a place with hookers and drug dealers on the street," is what he told me. I was amazed that black people didn't want to live in black neighborhoods. Young white families are moving back in now and trying to gentrify. When they get it 90% white it'll be a nice neighborhood again, and they will feel so good about themselves!

Blogger J.M. February 12, 2017 8:31 PM  

Sharrukin wrote:62. J.M.

Nice try your strawman argument.

What strawman?

If blacks are capable of civilization then surely there must be some historical example of this?

Why isn't Detroit civilized?

Were the blacks there not Christian enough?

Why is leftist Norway?

Regular church attendance is somewhere between 5-12%.

Japan was by western standards a barbarian country whose soldiers didn't refrain from raping and killing thousands of women and bayonetting pregnant women for practice

Germany did some rather nasty things too.

So did just about everyone.

Harmlessness is the standard of civilization for cucks who shudder at what the Crusaders did in the Holy Land, and the Founders did to create the American nation.

Lot more to it than that.


Strawmen again. I never said Blacks have created a civilized society. They might have the potential to do so in a few centuries...if they adopt the Eugenics program called medieval Christianity (and no, medieval is not an insult).

To answer your question no, American Blacks are not christian, hell they practice watered down versions of Protestantism, a watered down version of something already watered down (Lutheranism, Calvinism, Presbyterianism). Thanks to Luther principles anyone can interpret the bible to fit his urges. Nothing to see there.

Norway is leftist, is on the way to destroy itself but if you can't understand that Christian ethos still to this day undergirds most of our philosophical systems including the ethics of those westerners who called themselves atheists... even in countries that have abandoned the faith, you are more ignorant than I thought.

Strawman again. I never implied harmlessness is standard of anything, just basic humanity. Even in the middle ages the lives of Christian surrendered enemies were respected as well as the lives of women and children depending on the circumstances.

And before you spout more nonsense, the Wehrmacht was more humane than the red Army despite the push of idiots and psychopaths like Hitler and Koch to impose their "racial purity" BS on the Eastern European peoples (and much more humane than Japanese armies).

Hell by your standards of civilization, Cannibals in Central Africa are civilized after all...

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 8:38 PM  

72. J.M.

So Christianity=civilization and anything that isn't civilized somehow in some way isn't "truly" Christian, and anything that is civilized but obviously not Christian is by some tenuous thread (defeated by Christians/historical legacy) the result of Christianity.

No True Scotsman.

Blogger Doc Rampage February 12, 2017 8:44 PM  

Sharrukin wrote:No True Scotsman.

You should stop using that phrase because you clearly don't understand it. It is not a fallacy every time someone disputes your classifications.

Blogger Doc Rampage February 12, 2017 8:49 PM  

Sharrukin wrote:The black community in America has been in freefall ever since they were granted full rights to behave as they wish.

Not true. The black community in America was growing stronger and wealthier from the end of the Civil War to around 1950 when we started giving them Welfare and paying black teenage girls to have babies and raise them as single mothers and teaching these benighted children in school that all of their problems were the fault of racist white people.

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 8:51 PM  

74. Doc Rampage February 12, 2017 8:44 PM

Sharrukin wrote:
No True Scotsman.


You should stop using that phrase because you clearly don't understand it.

It is precisely what he is doing.

No true Scotsman is a kind of informal fallacy in which one attempts to protect a universal generalization from counterexamples by changing the definition in an ad hoc fashion to exclude the counterexample.

In this case its No True Christian.

Anonymous Boilerplate February 12, 2017 8:52 PM  

I grew up in Cleveland. CWRU class of 2009. Family obligations kept me in north east Ohio, but as soon as I graduated I moved out to the deep countryside.

Every now and then I have to drive through East Cleveland on my way to HGR Industrial Surplus, the mecca of thirdhand junk which is where I source 90% of my supply of derelict CNC machines for refurbishing. It's ok to drive through in daylight hours but it's not the kind of place you want to be caught without body armor and a company of infantry once the "real nigga hours" start up.

There's a reason the Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video says "don't slow down in east cleveland or you'll die"

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 8:56 PM  

75. Doc Rampage

The black community in America was growing stronger and wealthier from the end of the Civil War to around 1950

And then we had the civil rights movement giving blacks full participation in civil society.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 12, 2017 8:56 PM  

Africa on the other hand was never civilized and until their people accept Christianity and western mores they will stay that way and it's their problem.

And until my dog learns to meow, he'll never be a cat.

Anonymous Avalanche February 12, 2017 8:58 PM  

@64 "If blacks were smart, they would appropriate white culture.
And if wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

If wishes were horses, blacks would be ABLE (and willing) to appropriate White culture!

Anonymous Jack Amok February 12, 2017 8:58 PM  

It is precisely what he is doing.

Agreed.

Anonymous Not LittleGaySteve February 12, 2017 9:00 PM  

I wonder if it goes to the Supreme Court if Trump will insist Ginsberg recuse herself after her rants.

She wont do it unless TRUMP gets on her case. Leftists will never recuse themselves. TRUMP should be able to make her stroke out.

Well Kratman says we owes deeses blackses fo da slaveries.

Does that mean jews owe us for selling white Christians to moslems as slaves?

more than 5% of Africans are real Christians when church attendance in morning and Voodoo rituals at night are the standard.

Yea every time a black gets shot by cops when the bars/strip clubs let out on Saturday night the left says they were on their way to church. The only church open at 3am in DieVerse City is Our Lady of Jiggling Tatas, with women collecting on street corners.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 12, 2017 9:00 PM  

BTW, under the category of Civilizational Collapse, a dam is failing in CA at the moment.

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 9:06 PM  

83. Jack Amok

BTW, under the category of Civilizational Collapse, a dam is failing in CA at the moment.

I read about that earlier and they suggested the danger was contained.

EMERGENCY EVACUATION: Auxiliary spillway at Oroville Dam predicted to fail within the next hour. Oroville residents evacuate northward.

They were wrong.

Blogger J.M. February 12, 2017 9:07 PM  

Sharrukin wrote:72. J.M.

So Christianity=civilization and anything that isn't civilized somehow in some way isn't "truly" Christian, and anything that is civilized but obviously not Christian is by some tenuous thread (defeated by Christians/historical legacy) the result of Christianity.

No True Scotsman.


It's pretty obvious that: You don't know the usage of the phrase "No true Scotsman" and two is higly likely that if you are American, you haven't even traveled to Canada, let alone Europe, Asia or Africa. It's not a True Christian fallacy when the persons you are talking about are not Christians, hell even the current "Pope" is not even Christian and yet you claim that a bunch of savages that still practice cannibalism are Christians. Ignorant, Irrational and dishonest are the best terms for your stance.

Jack Amok wrote:And until my dog learns to meow, he'll never be a cat.

I wager the thing thought Julius Caesar of the German barbarians when he stated they were unfit to be civilized unlike the Gauls.

Anonymous In the hood February 12, 2017 9:09 PM  

@19 Section 8 housing in Martha's Vineyard? You know the brothers can't swim that far.

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 9:14 PM  

85. J.M.

you haven't even traveled to Canada

Lived here my entire life, but I have visited the United States. They seem a little rude but are generally OK.

You will redefine anyone or anything to not being a True Christian to suit your argument.

The Pope is Christian, blacks aren't Christian, the Japanese somehow are by proxy of military defeat, etc.

This is silly.

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 9:16 PM  

Sorry..."the Pope isn't Christian"

Blogger VD February 12, 2017 9:19 PM  

Conservatives have been warning for fifty years that Leftists policies were destroying the black community. It is silly to point to evidence that the black community is in bad shape as evidence that conservatives are wrong. It is, in fact, evidence that conservatives were right.

No, it is not. You have no idea what you're talking about. Leftist policies didn't ruin every African nation. You're caught up in the false cuckservative narrative on race.

If you think American blacks, with their 20 percent white genetics, behave poorly, you should see actual 100 percent African blacks who literally cannot figure out how a roundabout works.

OpenID leukosfash February 12, 2017 9:28 PM  

It's called the "nigger tax." All those incidental extras in time, money, property and social efficiency that we pay, in order prop up the lie that they are equal to us. And we pay it. Every. Single Day.

Blogger Mr. Bee February 12, 2017 9:30 PM  

Meanwhile, in Orange Country CA before the Mexican invasion, blacks were 8 percent of the population but represented only 5 percent of the welfare recipients. At that time the OC was one of the most conservative counties in the country.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 12, 2017 9:35 PM  

you should see actual 100 percent African blacks who literally cannot figure out how a roundabout works.

Roundabouts? Roundabouts? I know a woman (Vox, you know her husband) who raises money to help in Uganda, and the things her group has to teach these villagers - they can't even figure out not to shit in their own drinking water on their own.

I read about that earlier and they suggested the danger was contained.

Sounds like they might - might - get away without the entire dam failing. I've waterskied and houseboated on Lake Oroville. Beautiful country, part of Red State CA.

Anonymous CoolHand February 12, 2017 9:52 PM  

Joseph Bridges wrote:... Missouri...the list goes on and on.

We got out 20 years ago - and just in time, I think - and moved (permanently) just as far South as we reasonably could. ...


Don't paint with too broad a brush there fella.

Here in Missouri we got hip to what was happening just about the same time you did, but instead of diversity overtaking and killing the state, white flight managed to stunt the size of the big cities sufficiently for the rest of the state to overpower them.

Now we have a Rep gov, a solidly and rabidly freedom oriented legislature (veto proof majorities in both state houses actually), a non-converged judiciary (at least outside the STL KC convergence zones), and a fairly business friendly environment (which is going to keep getting better).

There are three blue counties in MO, the ones where STL, KC, and Columbia are located.

You CAN overcome these assholes, but the prerequisite is that when whites flee to suburbs or other towns, they MUST stop voting like blue city fuckwits, else they just spread the plague instead of starving the infection.

MO survived, but I doubt that IL will. The stupid is just too deeply ingrained in the white denizens of Chiraq for them to cast it aside when they flee.

They'll move south and fuck up the rest of the state as they go.

I'd say you IL white folks are welcome here in MO, but see above about voting like a fuckwit. I'm not above repatriating your asses myself, if I have to.

Blogger haus frau February 12, 2017 10:01 PM  

@92 this Black lives matter leader would like a word with you, you sub-human bigot..
Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy,” she added.
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/black-lives-matter-leader-says-white-people-are-sub-human-and-suffer-from-genetic-defects/?mod=sm_fb_post

Blogger Bobo #117 February 12, 2017 10:03 PM  

Had a friend buying a house in Baton Rouge (parts of which are blacker than a black piece of black), and he asked the realtor how the neighbourhood was, and was told "It ain't nigger-proof, but it is nigger-less."
That's how good realtors earn their money.

Anonymous Sam the Man February 12, 2017 10:17 PM  

Some time ago I went back a read a number of the primary sources on reconstruction up to the Plessey vs., Fergusson decision in 1896 or so. Contrary to the history we are taught, the real story is that after the idealist attempt to form a new equal south, the north realized the freed slaves could not manage and dumped the entire mess into the south hands. The South responded by a 80 year effort to civilize the southern blacks, for the most part by the 1950s it was kind of working, at least sufficiently so that the blacks behavior , while bad by white standards, was far better than today. They seemed reasonably civilized if you did not look too closely.

In particular, reading about lynch law, which was really how the system responded when the offense was so severe the courts could not adequately punish in a timely enough manner to act as a deterrent. The bad elements of Black behavior after 4 generations was being controlled.

The 1960s to present have seen the former relatively benign control system deteriorate. Yet somehow I expect something brutal will come about because of it. It is simply in the air, you can feel the tension being would up. The left has made it clear they will not permit reform, we are one or two incidents away form a Spanish Civil War. The US with a large segment of Saxon/Angle/German population who have traditionally , once the lift the axe, do a lot of chopping before they put it down again, seem to be gradually hardening in their attitudes. The folks who thought throwing Christianity on the ash heap of history have not achieved a secular shiny star-trek future, but removed remorse from a lot of young men whose instinct to fight is being primed. The old men who should be checks on them are worse, many of the old guys of my association would cheerfully sign up for a emigration followed by evacuation route, with mass graves being evacuation if it came to that. The old time northern European males feel they are being forced into a corner, without an escape. Bad things this way are coming.

Anonymous gxg February 12, 2017 10:38 PM  

Here in Missouri we got hip to what was happening just about the same time you did, but instead of diversity overtaking and killing the state, white flight managed to stunt the size of the big cities sufficiently for the rest of the state to overpower them.

Consider yourself lucky then. In our city, the feds came in with stimulus money and plopped down two section-8 complexes within a mostly-white zip-code, you know, where the "good schools" are. We locals fought like hell, and were called racists for our trouble. In the end, we had zero control, because it was the feds calling the shots.

Now, there's signs on the Kroger store warning shoppers to hang onto their purses, because robberies have occurred in the parking lot. I also see black teenagers strolling the streets with that classic "I hate whitey" look on their faces. The area is still mostly safe and white, but as we all know, the tipping point can come rather quickly.

Thanks, Obama.

Blogger theFirstMonkey February 12, 2017 11:17 PM  

*real* black people understand what this life is-

and it is incumbent oln us to be Godly.

Blogger Doc Rampage February 12, 2017 11:19 PM  

Sharrukin wrote:It is precisely what he is doing.

No true Scotsman is a kind of informal fallacy in which one attempts to protect a universal generalization from counterexamples by changing the definition in an ad hoc fashion to exclude the counterexample.


He wasn't changing the definition of Christian, he was demonstrating why the indicated groups do not meet the definition of Christian. You can't dispute evidence like that by chanting "No True Scotsman" as if it were a charm to ward away argument.

Blogger Lazarus February 12, 2017 11:41 PM  

gxg wrote:I also see black teenagers strolling the streets with that classic "I hate whitey" look on their faces.

So, easily identified when the fires of cleansing are lit.
Excellent.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 12, 2017 11:48 PM  

It's pretty obvious that: You don't know the usage of the phrase "No true Scotsman" and two is higly likely that if you are American, you haven't even traveled to Canada, let alone Europe, Asia or Africa.

You're right about the American part, and completely wrong about everything else. I just got back from the CIS, where Orthodox Christianity is on the rise. I need to renew my two-year-old passport because it's out of pages for Visa stamps.

He wasn't changing the definition of Christian, he was demonstrating why the indicated groups do not meet the definition of Christian. You can't dispute evidence like that by chanting "No True Scotsman"

That is exactly what the "No True Scotsman" fallacy is all about you ignoramus. When someone makes a general claim and you provide counterexamples that show the generalization to be false, dismissing the counterexamples at not really meeting the definition is precisely "No True Scotsman."

Judeo-Christ on a jumped-up pogo stick, the midwittery is strong with the two of you.

Anonymous Sharrukin February 12, 2017 11:50 PM  

99. Doc Rampage

He wasn't changing the definition of Christian, he was demonstrating why the indicated groups do not meet the definition of Christian.

So somehow Japan and Norway (22% say there is a God) are Christian, but the Pope and American born and raised Christian blacks aren't?

Blacks Are The Most Religious Americans

http://www.pewresearch.org/daily-number/blacks-are-the-most-religious-americans/

Only 1% of blacks identify as atheist or agnostic.

There are no "true" black Christians in Africa?

It would be more honest to say that Christianity won't work in a system that blacks rule.

a charm to ward away argument.

The only one trying to use it as a charm is you.

Anonymous CoolHand February 12, 2017 11:51 PM  

gxg wrote:Here in Missouri we got hip to what was happening just about the same time you did, but instead of diversity overtaking and killing the state, white flight managed to stunt the size of the big cities sufficiently for the rest of the state to overpower them.

Consider yourself lucky then. In our city, the feds came in with stimulus money and plopped down two section-8 complexes within a mostly-white zip-code, you know, where the "good schools" are. We locals fought like hell, and were called racists for our trouble. In the end, we had zero control, because it was the feds calling the shots. ...


Here is where living out in BFE does you some good.

DC doesn't HATE Missouri, but only because they never think of MO at all.

It's like being Utah or South Dakota, nobody knows we exist (or cares), and we kind of like it that way.

We've prospered because our people managed to get their heads right fairly early on. Well, that and the fact that DC treats our state with the sort of mild neglect usually reserved for stray animals.

Sometimes it's good to be of no consequence to anyone who "matters".

Anonymous A.B. Prosper February 13, 2017 12:28 AM  

Bob wrote:To all you racist:

How do you explain Wakanda?


Vibranium and intervention by the Kree Space Aliens who run the place from behind the scenes

A more serious answer,if they existed the people of Wakanda would almost certainly be related to the Igbo who are probably the smartest people in Africa and some of whom at least are intelligence wise on par with Westerners

Blogger Shitlord Numéro Uno February 13, 2017 12:54 AM  

That's illegal. What, you think you're the first to think of that?

Blogger YIH February 13, 2017 1:07 AM  

@4 paworldandtimes:
Typically when it comes to being a landlord the only kinds of discrimination allowed by law are age (no under 18, 21, 55, 60, 65) or pets (except for service animals).
Here's the problem with Section 8; As a landlord, either you can accept S8 or not, period. If you do, you surrender the tenant selection/screening to S8 and usually the right to evict - even for damage or non-payment.
Watch the linked video, if your choice is accept S8 or eat the loss and leave the unit vacant, leave the unit vacant! Even if you can't sell and you're running the risk of foreclosure on it.
@10 Thucydides:
You should also consider hiring vibrants to collect the rent directly.
Sounds logical, but you're dealing with Africans. Detrafirca has a long standing problem with Africans not paying their water bills. More than a few with unpaid balances topping $1000 - as in about 3 years unpaid!

Anonymous JAG February 13, 2017 1:45 AM  

Bob wrote:To all you racist:

How do you explain Wakanda?


Can't leave out Zamunda either. Hell of a nice place.

Blogger YIH February 13, 2017 2:36 AM  

@92 Jack Amok:
I know a woman (Vox, you know her husband) who raises money to help in Uganda, and the things her group has to teach these villagers - they can't even figure out not to shit in their own drinking water on their own.
I've heard that story repeatedly. Peace Corps types dig a well, set up a hand pump, pump fresh water, leave.
Later, the well is useless, garbage, feces, dead animals all thrown down it. Read this story about the PlayPump billed as the solution to water for Africa by Steve Case and other techies - total fail.
The Prime Directive for Africans is simple: Leave them alone, and keep them out.
''Playing God'' with Africans has only achieved not simply failure, but devastation. As Detroit and Hiroshima have demonstrated, worse than a nuclear weapon.

Anonymous Luke February 13, 2017 3:25 AM  

http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=9594
2/11/2017

We Need A Tom Doniphon


"Recently, the nation’s cat ladies have been asking the rest of us, “Aren’t you afraid that Trump is going to become a dictator and start bullying journalists and judges just to get his way?” Of course we’re all suppose to start from the premise that Trump is Hitler reborn and just looking for a reason to impose martial law. The fact that Trump has assiduously adhered to the rules of the game to this point is just proof that he is Hitler. After all, Hitler won an election too and we all know how that worked out.

My answer to that query is, “No, I’m not afraid Trump will do all those things. I’m afraid he won’t do those things.” For the last three decades, probably longer, the guys allegedly on the side of the rest of us, have been obsessed with playing by the rules. The thing I don’t fear is that Trump will “go too far” or fail to respect the rules of the game. I don’t care about those rules anymore. Those rules are the bars of the cage. What we don’t need now is a guy obsessed with procedure. We need a guy willing to break the rules.

We have reached a point where it is heads they win, tails we lose. The game has been rigged to make reforming the system within the rules an impossibility. When a majority of the people favor a policy that the managerial class opposes, the policy gets hamstrung by the rules of the game. All of a sudden, the process is sacred. When the managerial class wants something for their masters, they change the rules so it either flies through or simply happens without anyone noticing. The process is not all that important.

All the blather about America being a nation of laws is just cover for the fact that ours is a lawless nation ruled by lawless men. An obvious example is the Ninth Circuit judges, who have fabricated a legal justification for throwing sand in the gears of a wildly popular executive order issued by President Trump. These are not men enforcing the law or respecting the laws. These are men who hold the law in contempt. All that matters to them is obedience to the weird secular cult we have come to call Progressivism.

If what it takes to break the stranglehold this cult has on society is a dictator willing to toss a few judges from a helicopter, then sign me up for dictatorship. I’d much prefer to live in a society where me and my neighbors meet once a month to govern ourselves and our community, but that’s not on offer. What is on offer now is the post-modern theocracy that uses the corrupted and degraded tools of 18th century liberalism to maintain its grip on society. Squads of government men rounding these people up in the middle of the night sounds pretty good right now.

Totalitarians attempt to change the world and human nature, by controlling all aspects of society, including the granular aspects of the political system. It’s what makes reform impossible as we are quickly seeing with the opposition to Trump’s policies. It’s not that they object, on policy grounds, to the very mild reforms that are being proposed. What is at issue is the very concept of the all encompassing world state. To permit reform is to permit questioning and that can never be tolerated.

The only way to break the totalitarian stranglehold may be with a an authoritarian willing to bust down doors and crack some heads. Authoritarianism is only concerned with political power and as long as that is not contested it gives society a certain degree of liberty. You can still have judges falling out of helicopters as we saw with Pinochet, but the people can still go about their lives, free from the hectoring of secular fanatics living off the tax payers. Trump ordering the execution of the 9th Circuit is not ideal, but it beats the hell out of being ruled by angry lunatics from San Francisco."

Anonymous Luke February 13, 2017 3:26 AM  

Cont:

"The main argument against personal rule is that the person eventually dies. Then you have to hope the next guy is not crazy or dangerous. That’s also an upside to authoritarianism. Trump is not going to live forever. What follows is not likely to be another authoritarian. Pinochet eventually gave way to a form of self-government. The reason Chile did not suffer the same fate as Venezuela or Argentina is that Pinochet had most of the secular fanatics shot and tossed into a pit. As a result, Chile came out of the other end of the Pinochet years looking pretty good.

America is headed for a bad end unless things change quickly and radically. The suicide cult that has control of our society is not going to stop until we’re all dead. At some point, you have to use every means necessary to prevent a catastrophe. If that means Lindsay Graham winds up in pit covered in lime, so be it. If Bill Kristol has to write his tantrums from exile in Israel, I can live with that. In order to have a world run by Senator Ranse Stoddard, you first need a Tom Doniphon to do the dirty work of clearing out Liberty Valance."

Blogger American Spartan February 13, 2017 4:25 AM  

paworldandtimes wrote:There is one kind of White landlord I relish getting screwed over by his black tenants: one who rents out properties in White neighborhoods, often accepting Section 8 vouchers.

They are the worst of scum, and the embodiment of "privatized profits, socialized costs" on the micro-scale.

PA


This, do not be shocked when you pets turn on you.

Blogger J.M. February 13, 2017 7:04 AM  

Jack Amok wrote:It's pretty obvious that: You don't know the usage of the phrase "No true Scotsman" and two is higly likely that if you are American, you haven't even traveled to Canada, let alone Europe, Asia or Africa.

You're right about the American part, and completely wrong about everything else. I just got back from the CIS, where Orthodox Christianity is on the rise. I need to renew my two-year-old passport because it's out of pages for Visa stamps.

He wasn't changing the definition of Christian, he was demonstrating why the indicated groups do not meet the definition of Christian. You can't dispute evidence like that by chanting "No True Scotsman"

That is exactly what the "No True Scotsman" fallacy is all about you ignoramus. When someone makes a general claim and you provide counterexamples that show the generalization to be false, dismissing the counterexamples at not really meeting the definition is precisely "No True Scotsman."

Judeo-Christ on a jumped-up pogo stick, the midwittery is strong with the two of you.


My attempt to guess nationality and status was directed at Sharrukin.

You'd be right...were it not for the little fact that you deny reality
http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.ijas.20120203.01.html
http://novusordowatch.org/voodoo-you-trust-weiskittel/

Whether you like it or not most Africans are not in any meaningful sense Christian. And take your "Judeo-Christian" values with you Ignoramus.

Blogger J.M. February 13, 2017 7:15 AM  

99. Doc Rampage

He wasn't changing the definition of Christian, he was demonstrating why the indicated groups do not meet the definition of Christian.

So somehow Japan and Norway (22% say there is a God) are Christian, but the Pope and American born and raised Christian blacks aren't?

Blacks Are The Most Religious Americans

http://www.pewresearch.org/daily-number/blacks-are-the-most-religious-americans/

Only 1% of blacks identify as atheist or agnostic.

There are no "true" black Christians in Africa?

It would be more honest to say that Christianity won't work in a system that blacks rule.

a charm to ward away argument.

The only one trying to use it as a charm is you.


@102

Stop using strawmen. I never said Japan or Norway are Christian. Japanese are just smart and disciplined enough to adopt at first western technology and science and the latter live in a system undergirded by the Christian Teaching in all aspects, from food to laws, whether you like it or not. And even after all these years, due to their ethos and traditions, the Japanese (as well as other easterners) are rarely innovative despite their higher IQs go figures...

By your reference at the American Blacks "religiosity" (adherence to a watered down belief derived from an already watered down belief ie. black protestantism is derived from American one)I guess you are one of those stupid atheists who claim that religion has no role in society so what can one say. At least Nietzsche was honest about where Atheism leads...

BTW even if Africans were real Christians it would take them centuries to reach civilization, just as it happened in Europe after the fall of the Roman Empire.

Blogger Duke Norfolk February 13, 2017 7:54 AM  

CoolHand wrote:Here in MissouriCoolHand wrote:You CAN overcome these assholes, but the prerequisite is that when whites flee to suburbs or other towns, they MUST stop voting like blue city fuckwits, else they just spread the plague instead of starving the infection.

Yes, I'm hoping that St. Louis County can contain the spread, but I've also seen far too many brown faces popping up here in Lincoln County for my tastes. I don't know what the actual numbers are, and my kids aren't in school so I've lost touch with that, but it ain't lily white any more. Hopefully the tide is turning though.

Blogger Duke Norfolk February 13, 2017 7:56 AM  

haus frau wrote:this Black lives matter leader would like a word with you

Yeah, that's some good red pill right there. That needs to get around the white community, right now. Share that everywhere folks.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 13, 2017 8:21 AM  

DC doesn't HATE Missouri, but only because they never think of MO at all.

They hate us all as a great mass of God-fearing gun-clingers, but it's true that they don't think much of individual states specifically.

One advantage we have out here in flyover country is that coastal urbanites have no conception of how much open area and how many small towns there really are out here. To them, Illinois is Chicago; Missouri is St. Louis and Kansas City.

So when they bring the invasion, they tend to target a place they at least recognize, somewhere a D.C. lobbyist can fly into and attend a major event in some CEO's private box. That's why they started in places like Minneapolis, or the suburbs around Chicago and St. Louis. That's all they really know exists.

They've been spreading out, though, with the help of state politicians and local charities who do know there are lots of Mayberrys still out here which could surely benefit from some diversity (and which could support a share of invaders economically). They'll get to us all eventually, if they aren't stopped.

Blogger Doom February 13, 2017 8:32 AM  

#61 Jack Amok,

I debate Japan's civilization. It is thin, and much of it is a lie. For example, due to the requirement to solve crimes, if a murder scene looks to be too complicated, the detective in charge merely reassesses the incident as a suicide, accident, or natural causes even when that is a blatant lie. The big lie of Japan is that it is truly civilized. In appearance only. Everybody knows.

Blogger Dirk Manly February 13, 2017 9:34 AM  

If we neutron bomb Detroit, then it will be civilizedm But it would be best to wait 2 years or so, to let the flies do their work and then die, then it will be habitable and can be settled again.

Blogger dc.sunsets February 13, 2017 10:08 AM  

I wonder if California's little dam problem is attributable to the axioms of monopoly (in politics), affirmative action of one kind or another, or the simple rot of infrastructure made inevitable as misallocation of capital rises under the debt-is-wealth false paradigm of the last 50 years?

Anonymous Jack Amok February 13, 2017 10:09 AM  

Whether you like it or not most Africans are not in any meaningful sense Christian.

Maybe if I type slowly you'll understand. If they are not Christian in "any meaningful sense" after a two to four centuries of dutiful missionary work, why do you think Christianity has anything at all to do with their retarded level of civilization?

Anonymous Jack Amok February 13, 2017 10:37 AM  

I wonder if California's little dam problem is attributable to the axioms of monopoly (in politics), affirmative action of one kind or another, or the simple rot of infrastructure made inevitable as misallocation of capital rises under the debt-is-wealth false paradigm of the last 50 years?

I'll take "all of the above" except perhaps - oddly enough for the OP topic - affirmative action. The CA Water Resources Board is shockingly un-diverse for such a liberal state.

The real problem is that Gov. Moonbeam and the California Eco-Warrior Brigade have not only squandered money on useless high speed rail projects (a common theme last night during the emergency was "the evacuees should take the Bullet Train to safety!"), they've also diverted funds within the water system itself to grandiose tunnel projects to "save the Delta Smelt."

The spillway had problems three years ago. They patched it, but obviously didn't do a thorough enough job (which would have been expensive). Probably doesn't help that the Chief Engineer at the damn got his degree from nearby Chico State, long known as one of the nation's premier party schools.

Blogger J.M. February 13, 2017 10:42 AM  

Jack Amok wrote:Whether you like it or not most Africans are not in any meaningful sense Christian.

Maybe if I type slowly you'll understand. If they are not Christian in "any meaningful sense" after a two to four centuries of dutiful missionary work, why do you think Christianity has anything at all to do with their retarded level of civilization?



Maybe I should type it even slower so you can grasp what I said: If Northern and Eastern Europeans were mostly pagan in the year 900 after 3 HUNDRED YEARS of very aggressive proselytizing which included armies and forced conversions, and even in "Christian" zones witchcraft, sacrifices and hidden pagan worship were not uncommon, how can you expect Africans who were never forced to abandon those beliefs to be real Christians? Especially when faith in the colonial powers themselves was withering. As I said before even if they had assimilated Christian ethos (which they haven't), they would take hundreds of years of eugenics (Medieval Christendom) to reach a civilized stage. You are getting much too big for your boots in this debate.

Blogger Nationalist Flicka February 13, 2017 11:33 AM  

It happening here in the Phoenix burbs are lightening speed. Literally, I have never seen such a fast transformation.

Anyhow, there was a 16 year old kid shot about 2-3 miles from me. In fact, right at the foot of my old neighborhhod. That neighborhood is now flooded with rentals and blacks.

I saw the info about the shooting. Two kids were shot. One at the location down the road, one showed up at the hospital not far from here.

I can't find a single follow up to the story or more information. It's gone in the memory hole.

My money is on the blacks from Chicago bringing gang violence with them.

Incidentally, I have lived here since my mid 20s. (20 years nearly). This is unheard of here or at least it used to be.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 13, 2017 11:51 AM  

You are getting much too big for your boots in this debate.

Oh pull your panties back up. You've yammered on so long I've forgotten what your original point was. Is all this you trying to say Christianity is the cause of civilization?

Blogger Cail Corishev February 13, 2017 11:55 AM  

the simple rot of infrastructure made inevitable as misallocation of capital rises under the debt-is-wealth false paradigm of the last 50 years?

One of the nice background touches of Atlas Shrugged was the way the infrastructure broke down piece by piece, and people mostly shrugged it off as just the way things are these days, because it was gradual and widespread.

Blogger Cail Corishev February 13, 2017 11:56 AM  

You've yammered on so long I've forgotten what your original point was.

Bug or feature?

Anonymous Jack Amok February 13, 2017 12:41 PM  

Hardware limitation, Cail

Blogger J.M. February 13, 2017 12:47 PM  

You are the one yammering so you tell me. For the record My stance is this: Christianity can be a civilizing force, in fact it was the primary drive in the formation of the Western world, once called Christendom. There can civilization without Christianity but I have no doubt It wouldn't be place neither you or me would like to be and I mean a civilization WITHOUT A HINT a Christian/Western influence. After all Aztecs were civilized...

And has the potential to civilize even lost causes (like Africans) in time...if it were imposed if need be and Africans assimilated its ethos, things that haven't occurred. That's it.

Blogger Doom February 13, 2017 1:24 PM  

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you, J.M. Write us with news. Because I am not going. It really can't work. Still. Buh-bye! Have fun storming the castle... castle? mud huts! Buh-bye!

Blogger J.M. February 13, 2017 1:43 PM  

Doom wrote:Sounds like you have your work cut out for you, J.M. Write us with news. Because I am not going. It really can't work. Still. Buh-bye! Have fun storming the castle... castle? mud huts! Buh-bye!

hahahah I would but I have to earn money and I don't intend to bring them to my country! Bye.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 13, 2017 4:13 PM  

Impressive retreat. Dig a tunnel next time and we can call you Marcus. Glad to hear you don't intend to bring more of em here for churchin up. We agree on that.

Blogger Rev. Right February 13, 2017 4:21 PM  

I was born in East Cleveland. Both my parents graduated from Shaw High School. It was a nice, inner ring suburb of middle class homes, light industry and excellent schools. John D. Rockefeller once lived there. The town experienced a near complete population change between 1965 and 1975. In the space of about 10 years, 35,000 whites were replaced by 35,000 blacks, and the town went from 95% white to 95% black. Today, it is the poorest municipality in the entire State of Ohio.

Blogger J.M. February 13, 2017 5:16 PM  

Jack Amok wrote:Impressive retreat. Dig a tunnel next time and we can call you Marcus. Glad to hear you don't intend to bring more of em here for churchin up. We agree on that.

Unlike you American, I am not a Churchian, just stated the truth neither your or the other guy could refute. Bye.

Blogger Technomad February 14, 2017 3:00 AM  

Just being a landlord is an unmitigated pain-in-the-neck, and having to deal with black tenants and a court system that's all-black and laws heavily disposed to favor tenants over landlords makes it worse. The only way I'd ever go back into that business would be if I had Tony Soprano or someone like him as my "silent partner."

Blogger Doc Rampage February 14, 2017 7:15 PM  

Jack Amok wrote:That is exactly what the "No True Scotsman" fallacy is all about you ignoramus. When someone makes a general claim and you provide counterexamples that show the generalization to be false, dismissing the counterexamples at not really meeting the definition is precisely "No True Scotsman."

No, it isn't, you ignoramus. Read the definition again.

According to you, person 1 in the following is committing the no true Scotsman fallacy:

Person 1: All poets are dorks.
Person 2: John Smith isn't a dork!
Person 1: John Smith never wrote a poem so he is not a poet.

Read the definition again, and once you understand why Person 1 did not commit the fallacy, you will be closer to being able to use the term successfully in an English sentence.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 15, 2017 8:37 AM  

@Not Tom Kratman
Oy vey. I can't believe that people are still allowed to deny the reality of the lampshades, the soap, and the 6 billion, in the current year. It's like anudda shoah or something. Terrible.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 15, 2017 8:45 AM  

@A Deplorable Paradigm

Something magical about the properties of the dirt in mountainous regions, perhaps? A similar phenomenon can be seen in Burlington, VT.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 15, 2017 8:52 AM  

@J.M.
"Sorry but you are an ignorant if you think more than 5% of Africans are real Christians"

Perhaps, rather than relying on the unrecognized assumption that Africans are capable of being "correctly evangelized" into real Christianity, you might treat this proposition as one requiring some sort of empirical proof? Just a thought.

Also, "ignorant" is an adjective. The word that you're struggling to locate is "ignoramus." Self-refuting statements are always fun.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey February 15, 2017 9:02 AM  

@J.M.
So black people create sh!tholes wherever they constitute the majority population because white people, and suggesting that examples of locations where blacks, "true Christian" or otherwise, have created non-shithole societies is a "strawman argument?"

I'm not entirely certain that you should be the one accusing others of logical fallacies...

Blogger J.M. February 17, 2017 7:43 PM  

Francis Parker Yockey wrote:@J.M.

So black people create sh!tholes wherever they constitute the majority population because white people, and suggesting that examples of locations where blacks, "true Christian" or otherwise, have created non-shithole societies is a "strawman argument?"

I'm not entirely certain that you should be the one accusing others of logical fallacies...


It seems you are very ignorant of Europe's history and how it was evangelized as well as how long it took vs how the great Powers not even tried to force the savages to abandon their customs, they were interested in the resources only. Moreover you are trying to answer without reading what I stated and you talk about fallacies when must resort to strawmen due to lack of serious arguments. On the blacks I already said what I thought, and you didn't address those arguments. Bye.

By the way thank for the correction on the usage of ignoramus, English is not my native language.

Blogger ivan February 18, 2017 11:03 PM  

I just got a free Minecraft gift code from http://freeminecraftgiftcode.net

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts